Old 11-19-2008, 11:50 AM
"Matthew Revell"

Default Launchpad t-shirt competition

Howdy,

I'm running a competition to win one of the new Launchpad t-shirts.
Here are the details from my blog post:

You can now buy your own Launchpad t-shirt from the Canonical store.

Women's: http://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=398

Men's: http://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=399

We're also giving one away in our competition. To enter, answer this
question correctly:

What's the average (mean) number of people per team in Launchpad?

Send you answer and UK t-shirt size (S, M, L, XL or XXL for men, XS,
S, M, L or XL for women) to feedback@launchpad.net, with the subject
line "T-shirt competition", before Friday 12th December. The Launchpad
team will select the winner from the correct answers.

The Launchpad team's decision is final and we'll need the winner's
postal address to send the t-shirt.

Good luck

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting