Old 11-09-2008, 11:00 AM

Default Respuesta automática

Re:hi
how are you doing recently ? I would like to introduce you a very good company which I knew. Their company homepage is www.sugefa.com. They can offer you all kinds of electronical products which you need, such as motorcycles, laptops, mobile phones, digial cameras, TV LCD,xbox, ps3, gps, MP3/4, etc. Please take some time to have a look at it, there must be something you 'd like to purchase.

Their contact email: sugefa@188.com.*
MSN: sugefa@hotmail.com
TEL: +8610-80973507

Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company!

Regards

Old 11-10-2008, 02:51 PM

<"El ayer me ha creado, hoy es el dia de hoy y yo soy el creador del mañana">

Gracias por escribirme, lo leere muy pronto

*

*

Te amo, te kiero y te extraño mucho GER