Old 11-06-2008, 02:41 AM
shirish

Default tags should be in advanced search

Hi all,
This is from the stable branch of launchpad

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/+bugs?advanced=1

I know when we report bugs, there is an option to put up tags. If
these tags are in the advanced search they would be much more useful.

If they are in the development branch (i.e. edge) please disregard my
this comment.
Shirish Agarwal
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17

Old 11-06-2008, 06:28 AM
Graham Binns

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 09:11:48AM +0530, shirish wrote:
> Hi all,
> This is from the stable branch of launchpad
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/+bugs?advanced=1
>
> I know when we report bugs, there is an option to put up tags. If
> these tags are in the advanced search they would be much more useful.
>
> If they are in the development branch (i.e. edge) please disregard my
> this comment.

You can search for tags using the advanced search form already. The
tags field is at the bottom of the form, just above the search button.

Did you mean that you'd like to see some other way of searching for
tags?

Cheers,

Graham

--