Old 11-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Elliot Murphy

Default PPA rejecting a jaunty package with architecture "all"

Hi!

I tried uploading a package to my PPA for Jaunty, and got this rejection
message:

Rejected:
Cannot build any of the architectures requested: all

The same package builds fine in the intrepid and hardy PPAs. I saw the
message earlier today saying that jaunty was initialized on Friday, is
this an expected error message or should I be waiting a bit longer? Here
is the complete text of the rejection email, including headers, in case
it helps: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/66910/

Thanks in advance for your help,
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/

Old 11-03-2008, 07:24 PM
"Andrew Betts"

I have the same problem.

I've experimented and I cannot get any specific or non specific
architecture to be accepted.

Rejected:
Cannot build any of the architectures requested: any

Rejected:
Cannot build any of the architectures requested: i386

Old 11-03-2008, 09:39 PM
William Grant