Old 10-20-2008, 11:55 AM
Milo Casagrande

Default Problem with "Contact this user" action

Hello,

I was trying to contact a user with no public address using the "Contact
this user" action/option/button/link, but when I click on "Send" it
gives me this error:

Not allowed here
Sorry, you don't have permission to access this page.

You are logged in as Milo Casagrande.

Before opening a bug, is this something expected? Is the "Contact this
user" thing not ready right now?

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande@yahoo.it>

Old 10-20-2008, 01:18 PM