Old 10-06-2008, 12:17 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Default Getting help from the Launchpad team

Howdy,

We're trying something new to make it easier to get help from the
Launchpad team.

Each weekday, each of us in the Launchpad team is taking our turn to
do pretty much nothing other than answering pings in #launchpad,
emails to help@launchpad.net, threads on here and also questions for
Launchpad itself in Launchpad Answers.

As we're based all over the world, the times at which someone's on
duty will vary but there'll be someone available to help for around
eight hours each weekday. You can find out who's on duty and what
their timezone is by taking a look at:

https://help.launchpad.net/HelpRotation

The #launchpad channel topic will also give the nick of whoever is on
duty at that very moment. So, if there's no one on duty - either
because it's the weekend or out of hours - no one will be named in the
topic.

Let us know what you think of this and, if you've used it, how it's
worked out for you. As with everything, we want to improve this to
make sure it's as effective as it can be. Either drop me a mail or
reply here on the list.

Cheers

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting