Old 09-27-2008, 11:01 PM
Jochen Skulj

Default Contacting Launchpad Users

Hi,

please excuse if my question is kind of silly. I don't have that much
experience in working on Launchpad. My question is:

Is there a way to contact Launchpad users who don't have an e-mail
address published in their profile?

We've seen that a couple ofg people made really great translation
suggestions and we would ask them to collaborate closer with us or even
join our team, but at the moment I don't know how because most of them
didn't publish an e-mail address.

Thanks, Jochen
--
Jochen Skulj