Old 12-10-2007, 05:52 AM
Caleb Marcus

Default Rejected: Upload is binaryful, mixed

I received this error when I tried to upload my package to my ppa:

Rejected:

Upload is binaryful, but policy refuses binaryful uploads.

Upload is source/binary but policy refuses mixed uploads.

How can I fix this?

Old 12-10-2007, 10:53 PM
"Christopher Halse Rogers"

On 12/10/07, Caleb Marcus <caleb.marcus@gmail.com> wrote:

> I received this error when I tried to upload my package to my ppa:
>
> Rejected:
> Upload is binaryful, but policy refuses binaryful uploads.
> Upload is source/binary but policy refuses mixed uploads.
> How can I fix this?

Build only a source package, not binaries as well. This would be
accomplished by adding the -S flag to your debuild or
dpkg-buildpackage call, like "debuild -S". You probably also want to
include the original upstream source tarball, too, with the -sa option
(so a full commandline would be "debuild -S -sa").