Old 09-18-2008, 10:20 PM
"Joey Stanford"

Default Unscheduled Launchpad Downtime 19 Sept 2008

Hi,

We will be bringing Launchpad down for unscheduled maintenance on 19th
September 2008 from 16.00 UTC for up to one hour. We will be
deploying some fixes to items caught during post-release QA testing.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Joey Stanford