-   -   You've been invited to mEgo by asdf566 (http://www.linux-archive.org/launchpad-user/159669-youve-been-invited-mego-asdf566.html)

09-14-2008 02:32 AM

You've been invited to mEgo by asdf566

*

asdf566 has invited you to join mEgo.com!

You've been invited to join mEgo.com where you get your personal, stylish, living persona that you can use on all your social networking sites. mEgo takes your photos, videos, playlists and tastes and combines them into one profile, aka mEgo, that is automatically updated everywhere it's been shared.
You can checkout tens of thousands of mEgos created by people all over the world.
Check out asdf566's mEgo by clicking

Join NOW!

If you'd like to remove yourself from all mEgo email communication,Click here
mEgo, Inc. - Three Embarcadero Center, 7th Floor - San Francisco, CA 94111

Bruce Cowan 09-14-2008 12:55 PM

You've been invited to mEgo by asdf566

On Sat, 2008-09-13 at 22:32 -0400, a_s_d_f_566@hotmail.com wrote

> You've been invited to join mEgo.com where you get your personal,
> stylish, living persona that you can use on all your social networking
> sites. mEgo takes your photos, videos, playlists and tastes and
> combines them into one profile, aka mEgo, that is automatically
> updated everywhere it's been shared.
> You can checkout tens of thousands of mEgos created by people all over
> the world.
> Check out asdf566's mEgo by clicking
[snip]

I've heard of bloating so-called "friend" lists, but this is surely
over-the-top?
--
Bruce Cowan <https://launchpad.net/~bruce89/>

Sun Sep 14 16:30:01 2008