Old 09-01-2008, 06:39 PM
"dando.sando@gmail.com"

Default Map of Launchpad

Hello everyone!
My name is Alex thirties, and have only recently joined this group.
Espongo now my question:
In https://edge.launchpad.net/~Launchpad-beta-testers/+map i'm not
present, this will happen automatically?

Old 09-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Curtis Hovey

On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 20:39 +0200, dando.sando@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello everyone!
> My name is Alex thirties, and have only recently joined this group.
> Espongo now my question:
> In https://edge.launchpad.net/~Launchpad-beta-testers/+map i'm not
> present, this will happen automatically?

It will after you set your location on your profile page:
https://edge.launchpad.net/~dando-sando

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/

Old 09-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Christian Robottom Reis

On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 08:39:26PM +0200, dando.sando@gmail.com wrote:
> My name is Alex thirties, and have only recently joined this group.
> Espongo now my question:
> In https://edge.launchpad.net/~Launchpad-beta-testers/+map i'm not
> present, this will happen automatically?

I think you need to update your personal information first -- IOW, visit
your Launchpad homepage and update your location.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125