FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Launchpad User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-23-2008, 11:35 AM
"Rubén Hubuntu"
 
Default OpenID LP Drupal plug-in

Hi all,

Many LoCos and other Ubuntu communities use Drupal as their CMS of
choice. I read about a plug-ion that has been developed for launchpad
and I would like to be interested in testing it for a test site we are
running that will make use of information from launchpad extensively
for user administration and regulation.

Is there a time-frame or somebedy to talk about this with?

The Blueprint is here:
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad/+spec/ssov2-drupal-plugin

Best regards,

Rubén.
https://launchpad.net/~huayra

--
launchpad-users mailing list
launchpad-users@lists.canonical.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/launchpad-users
 
Old 09-02-2008, 07:26 PM
"Francis J. Lacoste"
 
Default OpenID LP Drupal plug-in

On August 23, 2008, Rubén Hubuntu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Many LoCos and other Ubuntu communities use Drupal as their CMS of
> choice. I read about a plug-ion that has been developed for launchpad
> and I would like to be interested in testing it for a test site we are
> running that will make use of information from launchpad extensively
> for user administration and regulation.
>
> Is there a time-frame or somebedy to talk about this with?
>

Hi Rubén.

Canonical developed for its own Drupal use such a plugin. It is now complete
and we are clearing the paper-work to release it. Joey Stanford (who is out
for the week is shepherding that process).

So you should be able to get your hands on it pretty soon.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@canonical.com
--
launchpad-users mailing list
launchpad-users@lists.canonical.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/launchpad-users
 
Old 09-10-2008, 01:10 AM
"Rubén Hubuntu"
 
Default OpenID LP Drupal plug-in

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 9:26 PM, Francis J. Lacoste wrote:
> On August 23, 2008, Rubén Hubuntu wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Many LoCos and other Ubuntu communities use Drupal as their CMS of
>> choice. I read about a plug-in that has been developed for launchpad
>> and I would like to be interested in testing it for a test site we are
>> running that will make use of information from launchpad extensively
>> for user administration and regulation.
>>
>> Is there a time-frame or somebody to talk about this with?
>>
>
> Hi Rubén.
>
> Canonical developed for its own Drupal use such a plugin. It is now complete
> and we are clearing the paper-work to release it. Joey Stanford (who is out
> for the week is shepherding that process).
>
> So you should be able to get your hands on it pretty soon.
>

Hi Francis,

This are awesome news. I have two sites which are implementing this as
soon as it is available, so we are really looking forward to this!

It's really nice how things made in-house can also be of use for
people nearby ;-)

I will patiently wait for an update or link to this awesomeness!

Best regards,

Rubén.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: http://getfiregpg.org

iEYEARECAAYFAkjHHugACgkQHc7q6hV5loBlcgCgjF//q8feHdadcuML49JBJQ4W
ADMAn1gIHXqScjvUjcDPLc9Ws3Cu+kCF
=rJb2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--
launchpad-users mailing list
launchpad-users@lists.canonical.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/launchpad-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org