Old 12-08-2007, 03:33 AM
Vladimer Sichinava

Default OOPS-707EC16

Hello All,

I can't access a translation URL:
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/gfxboot-theme-ubuntu/+pots/bootloader/ka/+translate
I got this message:

Timeout error
Sorry, something just went wrong in Launchpad. We’ve recorded what
happened, and we’ll fix it as soon as possible. Apologies for the
inconvenience.

Trying again in a couple of minutes might work. If it doesn’t, and this
is blocking your work, let us know on the launchpad-users mailing list
(requires subscription). Include the error ID OOPS-707EC18 in your
message.

What's wrong?

Old 12-08-2007, 06:35 AM
Caroline Ford

On Sat, 2007-12-08 at 05:33 +0100, Vladimer Sichinava wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I can't access a translation URL:
> https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/gfxboot-theme-ubuntu/+pots/bootloader/ka/+translate
> I got this message:
>

> Timeout error
> Sorry, something just went wrong in Launchpad. We’ve recorded what
> happened, and we’ll fix it as soon as possible. Apologies for the
> inconvenience.
>
> Trying again in a couple of minutes might work. If it doesn’t, and this
> is blocking your work, let us know on the launchpad-users mailing list
> (requires subscription). Include the error ID OOPS-707EC18 in your
> message.
>

> What's wrong?

I've had the same trying to add a comment using edge:

OOPS-707EC35

Caroline

Old 12-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Jeroen Vermeulen

Caroline Ford wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-12-08 at 05:33 +0100, Vladimer Sichinava wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I can't access a translation URL:
>> https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/gfxboot-theme-ubuntu/+pots/bootloader/ka/+translate
>> I got this message:
>>
>> Timeout error

> I've had the same trying to add a comment using edge:
>
> OOPS-707EC35

They're both timeouts, possibly from a heavy job we were running on the
server.

If the timeouts happen again, reloading the page half a minute later
should help.

Jeroen