-   -   LP openID & wiki login (http://www.linux-archive.org/launchpad-user/146862-lp-openid-wiki-login.html)

"Jad/Hakam madi" 08-22-2008 09:31 AM

LP openID & wiki login

Good day,
I'm not able to login to wiki with my LP openID account and the old
login method doesn't exists, any idea what would be the problem ?

my lp user is jad

Christian Robottom Reis 08-22-2008 11:42 AM

LP openID & wiki login

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:31:00PM +0300, Jad/Hakam madi wrote:
> I'm not able to login to wiki with my LP openID account and the old
> login method doesn't exists, any idea what would be the problem ?

Nope. What happens when you try and log in?
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125

"nizar kerkeni" 08-22-2008 11:48 AM

LP openID & wiki login

Hi Jad,
no problems in my case too :/

"Mackenzie Morgan" 08-22-2008 02:11 PM

LP openID & wiki login

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 5:31 AM, Jad/Hakam madi <Jad@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Good day,
> I'm not able to login to wiki with my LP openID account and the old
> login method doesn't exists, any idea what would be the problem ?

Don't know what the problem is, but I've had that happen multiple
times before. It works a couple days later. Go figure.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Christian Robottom Reis
<kiko@canonical.com> wrote:
> Nope. What happens when you try and log in?

It gets to "these are the details that will be submitted..." and has a
Sign In button. Click it. Wait. Keep waiting. You could let the
little loading icon in Firefox spin til watching it makes you dizzy,
but it won't get you anywhere.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169

"Joey Stanford" 08-22-2008 04:08 PM

LP openID & wiki login

> It gets to "these are the details that will be submitted..." and has a
> Sign In button. Click it. Wait. Keep waiting. You could let the
> little loading icon in Firefox spin til watching it makes you dizzy,
> but it won't get you anywhere.

Hmm,

This might happen if you've tried to login twice inadvertently..such
as opening two windows, getting two sign-on prompts, and then hitting
"sign in" on both.

Two things you can attempt:

1) close all help wiki browser tabs and then open a fresh one to the front page.

2) If the above doesn't work, clear your cookies for LP and try again.

3) If that doesn't work, please file a bug with details and let me
know the number.

Joey