-   -   !!Terms of Use Updated!! (http://www.linux-archive.org/launchpad-user/145578-terms-use-updated.html)

"Joey Stanford" 08-19-2008 11:22 PM

!!Terms of Use Updated!!

Hi,

Today we have updated the Launchpad Terms of Use [1] . Specifically,
the section on Automated Querying was updated and extended to reflect
the addition of our Public APIs.

Thanks,

Joey Stanford

[1] https://help.launchpad.net/TermsofUse

Jeroen Vermeulen 09-15-2008 09:29 AM

!!Terms of Use Updated!!

Joey Stanford wrote:

> Today we have updated the Launchpad Terms of Use [1] . Specifically,
> the section on Automated Querying was updated and extended to reflect
> the addition of our Public APIs.

> [1] https://help.launchpad.net/TermsofUse

And no more "please email us first if you make heavy use," apparently.
A launchpad-translations-tools user complained about the email address
for that bouncing. I've updated the docs correspondingly.

Jeroen