Old 08-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Jochen Skulj

Default Launchpad API

Hi,

recently I read a posting about the new API of Launchpad 2.0 on
planet.ubuntu.com. This posting announced that details of the API would
be published »later this week«. This was around July 29th, I guess, but
until today I haven't discovered any further information about the API.

Can anyone please tell me how I can learn more about the API? Should I
join the launchpad-beta-testing if I am interested in this API?

(Being a translator I am mainly interested in automizing uploading po
files, but I don't know if the Launchpad API provides any services for
this)

Thanks, Jochen
--
Jochen Skulj