Old 08-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Tim Cook

Default Project Planning

Using Launchpad as a project planning tool I thought I would be able to
plan future releases in a series and then associate specific milestones
to those releases.

If this capability is there; I can't find it. If not there, I would
like to be able to do this.

However, I have not found any specific documentation on project workflow
in Launchpad so maybe I misunderstood the intended workflow???

Comments?

--Tim

Old 08-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Tim Cook

Thanks Siegfried-Angel.
However, this still doesn't associate a milestone with a release within
the series.

--Tim

Old 08-14-2008, 04:34 PM
Christian Robottom Reis

On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 11:37:33AM -0300, Tim Cook wrote:
> Thanks Siegfried-Angel.
> However, this still doesn't associate a milestone with a release within
> the series.

And currently, there is no way of doing that, but for the next iteration
(3.0, for the next 12 months) we will be bringing releases and
milestones closer together.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125