Old 07-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Dirk Deimeke

Default former team membership and ownership

Hi,

just two questions:

Can I find the teams I am owner of anywhere in launchpad?

Can I find the teams I was member of?

(Both apply to the past).

Background: I think I am owner of two teams I am no longer member of and I
would like to pass the ownership to a current member.

If I can not find that in launchpad, maybe it is worth to implement that?

Thanks

Dirk