Old 07-22-2008, 12:37 PM
"Markos Gogoulos"

Default getting started with translations on launchpad problem

Hi there,

sorry to bother with such a small issue...I've created a new project, imported one .pot and one .po file, then I was informed by rosetta that they were imported, still when I visit the project's trunk page it says 'No translatable templates found'

https://translations.launchpad.net/indywiki/trunk/+pots/indywiki
https://translations.launchpad.net/indywiki/trunk

So what am I doing wrong?

Best regards,
Markos Gogoulos

--
Under the paving stones, the beach

Old 07-30-2008, 09:05 AM
Jeroen Vermeulen

Markos Gogoulos wrote:

> sorry to bother with such a small issue...I've created a new project,
> imported one .pot and one .po file, then I was informed by rosetta that
> they were imported, still when I visit the project's trunk page it says
> 'No translatable templates found'
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/indywiki/trunk/+pots/indywiki
> https://translations.launchpad.net/indywiki/trunk
>
> So what am I doing wrong?

Nothing. The answer is on the project's main translations page, before
you drill further down:

https://translations.launchpad.net/indywiki/

This tells you you haven't set the "Translations for this project are
done in Launchpad" flag in your project settings. We ought to display