Old 07-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Stephan Klein

Default Comment-Only View: There's no way back.

Hello everyone,

Maybe I am missing something here, but if I open up a link directly to a
comment (e.g.
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/50699/comments/10), I
can't find a link back to the full report. IMHO the bug title should be
linked back. The only way as of now is to edit the URL manually.

Old 07-30-2008, 01:57 AM
"Martin Pool"

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Stephan Klein <stephan.klein@gmx.at> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Maybe I am missing something here, but if I open up a link directly to a
> comment (e.g.
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/50699/comments/10), I
> can't find a link back to the full report. IMHO the bug title should be
> linked back. The only way as of now is to edit the URL manually.

You're quite right. This is already a known bug, it annoys me too.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/78565

--
Martin