Old 07-29-2008, 04:53 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Default Update to the Launchpad project licensing policy

Hello,

As you know, Launchpad is free for use by free software projects.
Until now, we've used the Ubuntu licensing policy to define what we
consider to be a free software project.

To make our policy easier to find, I've created a new dedicated page
that describes what we consider to be a free software project:

https://help.launchpad.net/Legal/ProjectLicensing

Our policy hasn't changed: the move is simply to bring it all under
Launchpad, rather than directing people to the Ubuntu website.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting