Old 07-23-2008, 08:25 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Default Launchpad downtime 21.00 UTC - 22.00 UTC 23rd July

We're rolling out an update to Launchpad at 21.00 UTC today (23rd
July). Launchpad will be offline for a few minutes, although we're
allowing a one hour window.

This down-time is part of our roll-out of the Launchpad 2.0 release.

Offline at: 21.00 UTC 23rd July
Expected back before: 22.00 UTC 23rd July

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting