Old 11-13-2007, 11:08 PM
"Jim Hutchinson"

Default @ubuntu email address problem

Greetings,

Is it possible to have someone look into this ticket I posted on
Launchpad. I've been having this problem for over a month now. Thanks.

I have not subscribed to the list (I get enough email as it is).
Please reply to my address directly or post a reply on Launchpad.

Thank you.
Jim Hutchinson.

Old 11-20-2007, 01:50 PM
Soren Hansen

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 05:08:00PM -0700, Jim Hutchinson wrote:
> Is it possible to have someone look into this ticket I posted on
> Launchpad.

Perhaps if you provided a link to the ticket in question?

--
Soren Hansen
Ubuntu Server Team

Old 11-20-2007, 02:01 PM
"Matthew East"

On 20/11/2007, Soren Hansen <soren@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 05:08:00PM -0700, Jim Hutchinson wrote:
> > Is it possible to have someone look into this ticket I posted on
> > Launchpad.
>
> Perhaps if you provided a link to the ticket in question?

https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/17215

It's possible to find this from Jim's Launchpad personal page by
clicking on the "Answers" tab. I've replied directly on the ticket.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org