-   -   Help and News updated (http://www.linux-archive.org/launchpad-user/125939-help-news-updated.html)

"Joey Stanford" 07-16-2008 03:56 PM

Help and News updated

Hi Everyone,

A few folks have already noticed that we've updated the themes on
help.launchpad.net and news.launchpad.net.

We've found some minor items after deploying so we're working on
fixing those (e.g. the table of contents aren't showing). We should
have them resolved by tomorrow (UTC).

If you happen to spy anything that looks like a bug, please tell us:

https://launchpad.net/launchpad-documentation/+filebug

Two potentially confusing items:

1) If you happen to hit the home button and get redirected to the same
page instead of the FrontPage, please go to UserPreferences and
uncheck "After login, jump to last visited page".

2) The recent changes link is in the footer now. We tried to add it
to the top but it caused some display issues at lower resolutions.

We hope you like the new look.

Joey