Old 07-11-2008, 03:31 PM
"Joey Stanford"

Default Thank you LP users!

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to send out a quick thank you. I continue to see many of
you answering questions about Launchpad on this list and on
#launchpad. This is immensely helpful to the dev team as it limits
interruptions and makes us more efficient. It hasn't gone unnoticed
and we're very thankful for those that pitch in to help.

Joey