Old 07-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Jeroen Vermeulen

Default "Please read this before..." notice, was Meeting notes: Translations 2008-07-03

Sebastian Heinlein wrote:

> This means that we will have a side that every new translator has to
> pass? Could you place some information about the Ubuntu translator teams
> there? Kind of "Please read this before ..." - making the people aware
> of our existence at all.

By "side" I suppose you mean "page" ("Seite"). No, this is not the
right place for that. But showing a reference to translation standards
etc. is something we've been wanting to do for some time. There's a
very brief spec about showing custom notices right on the translate page.

Jeroen