Old 07-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Zdravko Monov

Default User account disabled, but why?

Hi!
A few days ago I noticed that my account (khalderon) was disabled. I
wasn't able to login anymore. Does anyone know why this happened and how
could it be fixed?

Thanks in advance!

--
Zdravko Monov

Old 07-08-2008, 09:06 AM
"Matthew Revell"

Hi Zdravko,

2008/7/3 Zdravko Monov <zdravko.monov@gmail.com>:

> A few days ago I noticed that my account (khalderon) was disabled. I
> wasn't able to login anymore. Does anyone know why this happened and how
> could it be fixed?

I'm sorry that you can't access your account. I've just taken a look
at your account and it shows you as not using Launchpad. That is odd,
as I presume you have not disabled your account.

Let me look into this for you.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting

Old 07-08-2008, 10:32 AM
"Matthew Revell"

2008/7/8 Matthew Revell <matthew.revell@canonical.com>:
>> A few days ago I noticed that my account (khalderon) was disabled. I
>> wasn't able to login anymore. Does anyone know why this happened and how
>> could it be fixed?
>
> I'm sorry that you can't access your account. I've just taken a look
> at your account and it shows you as not using Launchpad. That is odd,
> as I presume you have not disabled your account.

One of the other guys on the Launchpad team, Stuart, has fixed this.
Let me know if you have any other problems.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting