Old 07-05-2008, 03:18 AM
shirish

Default Subscribe yourself and other should be on top, not on bottom

Hi all,
I'm on the edge server . Launchpad build 6624. I don't know why
subscribing myself or somebody is so much pain.

The only way to subscribe to a bug is one goes to the left -hand side
and down after all the subscribers are done and then hit subcribe.
Shouldn't the subscribe yourself be right at the top so if I'm
interested about a bug then I can do it there and then. I may perhaps
be not interested in the information as to how many people subscribed
to the same. In fact that whole information could be sorta like
drop-down menu kinda thing with perhaps the latest subscriber on the
top.

What do you guys think?

I know the picture I painted might have 2-3 bugs which need filing if
it seems appropriate, I dunno where and do not feel like putting up
the bug atleast without some discussion first.

Looking forward to additions, comments on the same.

P.S. :- Any idea, what's the latest on making Launchpad free software?
Any links to the same would be nice.
Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17

Old 07-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Thierry Andriamirado

Le samedi 05 juillet 2008 à 08:48 +0530, shirish a écrit :

> The only way to subscribe to a bug is one goes to the left -hand side
> and down after all the subscribers are done and then hit subcribe.
> Shouldn't the subscribe yourself be right at the top so if I'm

IMO 2 new buttons are needed, ini addition to this menu entry: on the
upper-right, and bellow the whole text.

Best,

--
News de T.Andriamirado : http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/Raben5150