Old 12-04-2007, 09:23 AM
"Tomasz Napierała"

Default 404 pages in Launchpad

Hi,
Currently when you hit 404 you're ending up on a simple page with short explanation. I think it would be good to include search field, or even some suggestions basing on what user put in address bar.

Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala
http://napierala.org | htttp://zen.jogger.pl
JID: tomasz[@]napierala[.]org / tzn[@]jabber[.]org

Old 12-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Christian Robottom Reis

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 11:23:00AM +0100, Tomasz Napierała wrote:
> Currently when you hit 404 you're ending up on a simple page with short
> explanation. I think it would be good to include search field, or even some
> suggestions basing on what user put in address bar.

Yeah, there's a bug filed on this. One problem is that each 404 would
ideally be best served by a more customized set of instructions and
search. AAR, we'll have global search put together early next year and
will use it for 404 pages too.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125