Old 07-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Jeroen Vermeulen

Default Meeting notes: Translations 2008-07-03

Hello fellow Launchiveros,

Here's what the Translations team is up to.

All
* State of translations licensing: 464 users accepted, 4 declined.
* jtv won't be able to make it to the team meeting tonight.

Danilo
* Done: Finished branch that makes translations read-only for those
who decline the new license. Worked more on licensing UI fixes.
* To do: Get both licensing UI branches reviewed. Update licensing
FAQ in discussion with mrevell. Represent the team at weekly team meeting.

Jeroen
* Done: Asked about RC-ness of fixes for Translations 2.0 UI. Set up
plural formula for Nahuatl (yes, there is a language of that name). Set
up email on new dev system, RF is still setting itself up. User
support. Had bogus product removed. Checked up on import queue: it was
just a huge batch of OpenOffice.org uploads, and they're through the
system now. Looked into poimport failure.
* To do: Hiring & performance review follow-up. More mail & RF setup.
Remove batch of bad Romanian/Ukrainian/... uploads. Slippage report
etc. Push ahead with OpenOffice.org. Follow up on a few mailing list
threads. Contact people who declined BSD license: could be
misunderstandings or things we can fix.

Jeroen

Old 07-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Sebastian Heinlein

Am Donnerstag, den 03.07.2008, 18:13 +0700 schrieb Jeroen Vermeulen:
> Danilo
> * Done: Finished branch that makes translations read-only for those
> who decline the new license. Worked more on licensing UI fixes.

This means that we will have a side that every new translator has to
pass? Could you place some information about the Ubuntu translator teams
there? Kind of "Please read this before ..." - making the people aware
of our existence at all.

Cheers