Old 07-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Siegfried-Angel

Default Question concerning mail address ...

Don't do it. It will explode .

GNU/Linux User #438657. Ubuntu User #11680.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Sarah Hobbs

Dirk Deimeke wrote:

What happens if I set dirk.deimeke@ubuntu.com as primary address? Will mail
be forwarded to the secondary address or will launchpad explode? ;-)

Very bad things. From what I've been told, it may work for a while, but
is likely to end up making you lose chunks of your mail.

Hobbsee

Old 07-03-2008, 03:24 AM
Dirk Deimeke

Hi,

> Very bad things. From what I've been told, it may work for a while,
> but is likely to end up making you lose chunks of your mail.

I expected that.

Thanks

Dirk

Old 07-03-2008, 02:06 PM
"Jacob Peddicord"

Heh. I've been using it as primary for over a year and haven't had problems. Perhaps I'm losing mail...?

be forwarded to the secondary address or will launchpad explode? ;-)

Very bad things. *From what I've been told, it may work for a while, but is likely to end up making you lose chunks of your mail.

Hobbsee

Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net
jpeddicord@ubuntu.com
jacob@fosswire.com

Old 07-03-2008, 06:13 PM
"Jim Hutchinson"

Heh. I've been using it as primary for over a year and haven't had problems. Perhaps I'm losing mail...?
It's my primary too and I haven't seen any issues, but then I might not know if I'm loosing mail.

--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----