-   -   "This account cannot be used" error message (http://www.linux-archive.org/launchpad-user/117488-account-cannot-used-error-message.html)

"Matthew Revell" 07-02-2008 11:33 AM

"This account cannot be used" error message

Hi,

Some people have reported that Launchpad has told them "This account
cannot be used" when they've tried to log in.

If this has affected you, I'm sorry that you've been unable to log in.
We're investigating the problem and I'll post here with an update as
soon as I have more information.

Thanks.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting

"Matthew Revell" 07-04-2008 10:41 AM

2008/7/2 Matthew Revell <matthew.revell@canonical.com>:

> Some people have reported that Launchpad has told them "This account
> cannot be used" when they've tried to log in.

I'm pleased to say that this issue is now solved. Curtis landed a
branch last night (UTC) that fixed a problem with the way that
Launchpad authenticated some users.

If you see any similar problems, please post them here or pop into
#launchpad on Freenode.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting