Old 06-26-2008, 11:44 AM
"Matthew Revell"

Default Launchpad offline: 00.00 - 02.00 UTC 1st July 2008

Hello,

Launchpad 1.2.6 release delayed until 1st July

You may have seen that today (26th June) was the release date for
Launchpad 1.2.6.

We want to make some further performance tweaks to our database layer
before we release 1.2.6. That will also require further testing. As a
result, we've delayed the release until the early hours of Tuesday
1st July UTC.

As usual, the roll-out will require a couple of hours of down-time:

00.00 UTC 1st July: Launchpad goes offline
02.00 UTC 1st July: Launchpad expected back online.

I'll post details of the new release to our news blog, which is here:

http://news.launchpad.net/

If you have any questions or comments, please reply to me.

Thanks,

--
Matthew Revell
Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting