Old 06-25-2008, 11:55 PM
Brian Murray

Default Greasemonkey-ing around with Launchpad

There is a small group of Ubuntu developers[0] who have been using
greasemonkey[1] to customize the way Launchpad looks and behaves.
We have created a bzr tree of the scripts we've written hosted on
Launchpad[2] - of course! I thought that these greasemonkey scripts
might be useful for other projects using Launchpad and am interested in
other ways you might be using greasemonkey.

The scripts include ones that identify attachments flagged as patches in
a bug page, that append karma and team participation to a Launchpad
user, that provide a standard reply mechanism and one that makes tagging
bug reports more accessible. More details can be found in the README in
the bzr tree.

[0] https://launchpad.net/~gm-dev-launchpad
[1] http://www.greasespot.net/
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/launchpad-gm-scripts

I hope you find these as useful as we do!
--
Brian Murray

Old 06-26-2008, 03:24 AM
Nicolas Valcarcel

Cool! Thanks! They are awesome!

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 16:55 -0700, Brian Murray wrote:
> There is a small group of Ubuntu developers[0] who have been using
> greasemonkey[1] to customize the way Launchpad looks and behaves.
> We have created a bzr tree of the scripts we've written hosted on
> Launchpad[2] - of course! I thought that these greasemonkey scripts
> might be useful for other projects using Launchpad and am interested in
> other ways you might be using greasemonkey.
>
> The scripts include ones that identify attachments flagged as patches in
> a bug page, that append karma and team participation to a Launchpad
> user, that provide a standard reply mechanism and one that makes tagging
> bug reports more accessible. More details can be found in the README in
> the bzr tree.
>
> [0] https://launchpad.net/~gm-dev-launchpad
> [1] http://www.greasespot.net/
> [2] https://code.launchpad.net/launchpad-gm-scripts
>
> I hope you find these as useful as we do!
--
aka nxvl
Peruvian LoCo Team

Old 06-27-2008, 10:01 AM
"markus korn"

Hi,
Some time ago I started to like the idea to integrate the activity log
of a bugreport into the bugreport as comments. So I took
launchpad-gm-scripts as a basis and started to hack on a greasemonkey
script called 'lp_activity_comments.user.js'. I published the source
here [0].
This is still work in progress, maybe someone with better js skills
than I have can have a look at it.

Markus

[0] https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~thekorn/+junk/GM.IntegrateActivityLog