Old 06-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Og Maciel

Default Information about work flow between Launchpad projects and Rosetta translations

Old 06-25-2008, 05:41 PM
Jeroen Vermeulen

Og Maciel wrote:

Hi Og,

I still owe you another email, I know, but:

> 1. If I make a change to the message catalog (*.pot) of my project in
> its own repository (i.e. not bzr), will the message catalog stored in
> Rosetta be automatically updated with it once the code is synced?

Not yet, no. It needs to be uploaded as a translation.

> 2. If the answer for the question above is 'True', will then all
> existing translations be merged against the newer message catalog?

We're hoping to do that someday, but there's just so much stuff to do!

Jeroen

Old 06-26-2008, 01:39 AM
Og Maciel

Old 06-26-2008, 02:41 PM
Jeroen Vermeulen

Og Maciel wrote:

> Thank you Jeroen for the reply. Should I file 2 issues for this or have
> we gotten issues for them already?

Surprisingly, we don't. We've been wanting to do something like this
for a long time.

I've registered a blueprint for it:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/rosetta/+spec/import-templates-from-source-tree

Jeroen