Old 12-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Emilio Pozuelo Monfort

Default Look for orig tarball in other pockets

Launchpad PPA wrote:
> Rejected:
> Unable to find wesnoth_1.2.3.orig.tar.gz in upload or distribution.
> Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack verification.
> PPA uploads must be for the RELEASE pocket.

There's a wesnoth_1.2.3.orig.tar.gz in feisty. Shouldn't it look in
feisty-security, if it's not there look in feisty-updates, and if isn't there in
feisty pocket?

I don't like uploading a 70 MB orig tarball when it could easily be avoided :-)

Regards,
Emilio

Old 12-02-2007, 09:05 PM
Emilio Pozuelo Monfort

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> Launchpad PPA wrote:
>> Rejected:
>> Unable to find wesnoth_1.2.3.orig.tar.gz in upload or distribution.
>> Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack verification.
>> PPA uploads must be for the RELEASE pocket.
>
> There's a wesnoth_1.2.3.orig.tar.gz in feisty. Shouldn't it look in
> feisty-security, if it's not there look in feisty-updates, and if isn't there in
> feisty pocket?
>
> I don't like uploading a 70 MB orig tarball when it could easily be avoided :-)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/soyuz/+bug/139619

Nice to see it's in progress

Best wishes,
Emilio

Old 12-02-2007, 09:59 PM
"Jeremy Visser"

On Dec 3, 2007 8:59 AM, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I don't like uploading a 70 MB orig tarball when it could easily be avoided :-)

In Australia, we are encumbered with ridiculously slow upload speeds
(we have 256K, which was fast when we first got it, but is now
seriously lagging behind compared to the US and Europe), so this is a
huge problem for me too.