-   -   Look for orig tarball in other pockets (http://www.linux-archive.org/launchpad-user/10761-look-orig-tarball-other-pockets.html)

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort 12-02-2007 08:59 PM

Launchpad PPA wrote:
> Rejected:
> Unable to find wesnoth_1.2.3.orig.tar.gz in upload or distribution.
> Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack verification.
> PPA uploads must be for the RELEASE pocket.

There's a wesnoth_1.2.3.orig.tar.gz in feisty. Shouldn't it look in
feisty-security, if it's not there look in feisty-updates, and if isn't there in
feisty pocket?

I don't like uploading a 70 MB orig tarball when it could easily be avoided :-)

Regards,
Emilio

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort 12-02-2007 09:05 PM

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> Launchpad PPA wrote:
>> Rejected:
>> Unable to find wesnoth_1.2.3.orig.tar.gz in upload or distribution.
>> Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack verification.
>> PPA uploads must be for the RELEASE pocket.
>
> There's a wesnoth_1.2.3.orig.tar.gz in feisty. Shouldn't it look in
> feisty-security, if it's not there look in feisty-updates, and if isn't there in
> feisty pocket?
>
> I don't like uploading a 70 MB orig tarball when it could easily be avoided :-)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/soyuz/+bug/139619

Nice to see it's in progress :)

Best wishes,
Emilio

"Jeremy Visser" 12-02-2007 09:59 PM

On Dec 3, 2007 8:59 AM, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I don't like uploading a 70 MB orig tarball when it could easily be avoided :-)

In Australia, we are encumbered with ridiculously slow upload speeds
(we have 256K, which was fast when we first got it, but is now
seriously lagging behind compared to the US and Europe), so this is a
huge problem for me too.