-   -   PPA upload rejected, signature not recognized? (http://www.linux-archive.org/launchpad-user/10541-ppa-upload-rejected-signature-not-recognized.html)

Andrea Ratto 11-28-2007 06:42 PM

PPA upload rejected, signature not recognized?

Hi, I am trying to use the new PPA service, but my uploaded files get
this error:

Rejected:
PPA uploads must be signed by an 'ubuntero'.

I am building the package with "debuild -S -sa"
My gpg key is correctly set on launchpad, and the .changes file is
correcly signed using that key.

####
andrea@andrea-laptop:~/tmp$ LANG=en gpg --verify kvm_53
+dfsg-0ubuntu1~ppa1_source.changes
gpg: Signature made Wed Nov 28 20:34:52 2007 CET using DSA key ID
D7853F21
gpg: Good signature from "Andrea Ratto <andrearatto@yahoo.it>"
gpg: aka "Andrea Ratto <ratto.andrea@educ.di.unito.it>"
gpg: aka "Andrea Ratto <andrearatto_liste@yahoo.it>"
####

Any clue?
Thanks

Christian Robottom Reis 12-02-2007 02:41 PM

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 08:42:41PM +0100, Andrea Ratto wrote:
> Rejected:
> PPA uploads must be signed by an 'ubuntero'.

You need to have signed the Ubuntu code of conduct:

https://edge.launchpad.net/codeofconduct

It's still a requirement for PPAs. It's easy to do, though!
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125