Old 12-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Ulrich Grn

Default Console font size. WAS: kernel/init messages at boot times. !! SOLVED !!

Fred Schaer schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I read somewhere you can have vga=ask , which should display a list of
> usable modes and ask you to choose...
> you might also be interested in this post :
> http://www.sandaru1.com/2007/11/05/vga-kernel-parameter-in-gutsy/
>
> Regards

That did it.

Thanks,
Ulrich.

`,,`,,`,,`, ,`,,`,,`
WU WEI
The Sage is occupied with the unspoken, and acts without effort.
Teaching without verbosity, producing without possessing,
creating without regard to result, claiming nothing,
the Sage has nothing to lose. [Tao Te Ching, by Priya Hemenway]
`,,`,,`,,`, ,`,,`,,`

Old 12-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Earl Violet

--- Ulrich Grn <ulrich.gruen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fred Schaer schrieb:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I read somewhere you can have vga=ask , which should display a
> list of
> > usable modes and ask you to choose...
> > you might also be interested in this post :
> > http://www.sandaru1.com/2007/11/05/vga-kernel-parameter-in-gutsy/
> >
> > Regards
>
> That did it.
>
> Thanks,