Old 01-10-2012, 05:02 PM
"Martin, Larry D"

Default CUPS-PDF

Camaleón
¬*
Thanks.¬* I went to the http interface and saw that they showed as completed.¬* However, they went to /root/PDF.¬* Can I direct the output somewhere else?
¬*
Thanks again,¬*¬*¬* ‚Ķ‚Ķ‚Ķ.Larry
¬*
Larry D. Martin
Mainframe Systems Support
Office of Information Technology and Communications
301.883.7335

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Prince George’s County Government or Prince George's County 7th Judicial Circuit Court proprietary information or Protected Health Information, which is privileged and confidential. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited by federal law and may expose you to civil and/or criminal penalties. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.

Old 01-10-2012, 05:34 PM
SM

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 01:02:50PM -0500, Martin, Larry D wrote:
> Thanks. I went to the http interface and saw that they showed as
> completed. However, they went to /root/PDF. Can I direct the
> output somewhere else?

Not print as root user?

--
:wq

Old 01-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Camaleůn

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 13:02:50 -0500, Martin, Larry D wrote:

(please, turn-off html...)

> Camaleůn
>

> Thanks. I went to the http interface and saw that they showed as
> completed. However, they went to /root/PDF. Can I direct the output
> somewhere else?

Did you sent the job to be printed as root user?

By default, the path for the stored PDF is the user's home but yes, this
can be changed. Read "file:///usr/share/doc/cups-pdf/README.Debian".

Greetings,

--
Camaleůn

Old 01-10-2012, 06:52 PM
"Martin, Larry D"

Thank you!¬* I am trying to learn a little about Linux in my spare time.
¬*
I really appreciate the help……….Larry
¬*