Old 11-30-2007, 10:44 AM
Donn

Default gxine & kaffeine won't launch

> Any ideas what's happening/how to fix?
It could be you are trying to play video formats that are not
supported/installed. Have you installed the non-free codecs? I can't recall
the link, but there's a page about it on the Ubuntu wiki.

Old 11-30-2007, 11:31 PM
Paul Kaplan

Dont think so. The same files played fine a week or so ago. Any others?
Paul

Old 12-01-2007, 12:06 AM
David McGlone

On Friday 30 November 2007 7:31:45 pm Paul Kaplan wrote:
> Dont think so. The same files played fine a week or so ago. Any others?
Paul,

I'm really not the type to complain. If you noticed I stayed out of the
last "top posting" thread, But please don't top post. It makes it hard to
follow a thread.

--
David M.

You have a strong appeal for members of your own sex.

Old 12-01-2007, 04:13 AM
Donn

> Dont think so. The same files played fine a week or so ago. Any others?
Try:
kaffeine --verbose yourvid