-   -   gxine & kaffeine won't launch (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/9068-gxine-kaffeine-wont-launch.html)

Donn 11-30-2007 10:44 AM

gxine & kaffeine won't launch

> Any ideas what's happening/how to fix?
It could be you are trying to play video formats that are not
supported/installed. Have you installed the non-free codecs? I can't recall
the link, but there's a page about it on the Ubuntu wiki.

Paul Kaplan 11-30-2007 11:31 PM

gxine & kaffeine won't launch

Dont think so. The same files played fine a week or so ago. Any others?
Paul

David McGlone 12-01-2007 12:06 AM

gxine & kaffeine won't launch

On Friday 30 November 2007 7:31:45 pm Paul Kaplan wrote:
> Dont think so. The same files played fine a week or so ago. Any others?
Paul,

I'm really not the type to complain. If you noticed I stayed out of the
last "top posting" thread, But please don't top post. It makes it hard to
follow a thread.

--
David M.

You have a strong appeal for members of your own sex.

Donn 12-01-2007 04:13 AM

gxine & kaffeine won't launch

> Dont think so. The same files played fine a week or so ago. Any others?
Try:
kaffeine --verbose yourvid