Old 05-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Wagner Ferreira

Default Remote acess from a Windows Machine

Yo, guys !

*

I'm having a big problem trying to reach my Kubuntu machine from an Windows machine using Cygwin or even any other Linux machine.* When I try to access that, the grey X screen appears, but the mouse doesn't move, and there's no login screen.

*

Does kubuntu have any other configurations that must me made to permit the remote access?

*

Regards,

*

Wagner