Old 05-04-2008, 03:27 PM
"Esterhuizen, Roy (Suncoast)"

Default login screen failure in Kubuntu 7.10

Hi, today I installed kubuntu 7.10 on my pc, I am still
pretty new to this stuff. Everything seems to be working great, even got my
Huewai E220 hsdpa modem working, but for some reason when ever I log off my pc,
not shutdown, just logoff my user to allow another user to login, the pc
freezes, and I get a black screen with a couple of blocks, I then need to
reboot the computer physically. Has anyone had this problem and does anyone
know how to fix it?

*

*