Old 05-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Ronnie Tucker

Default KDE4 menu not refreshing with new apps...

Hi all,

I did a fresh install of Kubuntu Hardy (with KDE4) and have since
installed a few apps but the K menu doesn't seem to refresh itself. I
can find the apps if I use the K menu search thing but how do I force
the K menu to refresh? So that I can see my newly installed apps.

Thanks!

--
Ronnie Tucker

ronnie@ronnietucker.co.uk