Old 04-30-2008, 08:24 PM
"Chad Moore"

Default A couple weird problems

Hey guys, I have a couple weird problems since I've upgraded.* I am using firefox 3.0 and for some reason when I open it up, I can click on things but the second I press any key, It closes.* Also sometimes kubuntu will make it so I can't open anything.* I can click on iut all I want but it will act like its loading and nothen.* Also real n00b question but how do I change my keyboard...during installation I gave it the wrong keyboard layout and now there certain buttons that won't work.* THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Old 04-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Blue Rose

For the keyboard layout: go to the system settings applet in the Kmenu,
under Regional and Languages you can select keyboards.

For the other probs: no clue sorry..