Old 04-29-2008, 05:00 PM
Paul S

Default guarddog firewall port for IRC #kubuntu

I was trying to use konversation on #kubuntu, but it would not connect.
In guarddog firewall settings, I tried opening the chat listing for
IRC, but that didn't work, so I checked all the various listings under
chat. Now I can connect. But, I'd like to know just which port
#kubuntu is on, so I don't have unnecessary ports open. Anyone know?

TIA