Old 04-28-2008, 12:48 AM
"Richard S. Crawford"

Default Compiz - Drop Shadows Missing

I've been through all the settings I can think of in Compiz-fusion, but my
drop shadows seem to have vanished. Every other plugin is working fine, and
I'm using the Emerald theme manager. I have the shadow radius set to 10 in
both the Compiz Settings Manager and in the Emerald Theme editor. I've also
tried disabling every plugin in Compiz and re-enabling them one by one. I've
also tried disabling "Desktop Effects" entirely, then re-enabling it. It's
currently set on "Custom" so that I can use the Compiz Settings Manager.

Anyone have any thoughts?
--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford