Old 04-27-2008, 12:17 AM
"Richard S. Crawford"

Default Ever done this...

I just spent six hours Googling, searching forums, scanning email archives,
and messing around with my video drivers trying to figure out why my video
playback, no matter what player and engine I used, was so jumpy.

The problem? Turns out the video I was using as my test playback video was
garbled. Every other video on my system was fine.

*facepalm*

Ever had a day like that?

--
Slainte,