Old 04-26-2008, 08:22 AM
Nils Kassube

Default Kmail missing From: address in header view

Hi,

in version 1.9.9 of Kmail (Hardy) the headers no longer show the email
address but only the name of the sender. I tried all possible options of
View -> Headers. Only one usable option shows the address, but then the
reply-to header isn't shown, the other options don't show the From:
address, only the name. Well, the option of full headers shows the
address, but that one is not usable because it is too verbose

Is there a hidden option in some config file or another way to see the
email address again with the preferred Long Headers view?

Nils

Old 04-26-2008, 10:48 AM
lanzen

On Saturday 26 April 2008 10:22:30 Nils Kassube wrote:

> Is there a hidden option in some config file or another way to see the
> email address again with the preferred Long Headers view?

I don't know, but I'd like to, too.

Anyway moving the pointer over the from "Name" shows the address in the status
bar.

Another thing I'd like to see would be the x-mailer header and have the
possibility to customise, at least up to a certain extent, what to see.

--
lanzen

Old 04-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Nils Kassube

lanzen wrote:
> On Saturday 26 April 2008 10:22:30 Nils Kassube wrote:
> > Is there a hidden option in some config file or another way to see
> > the email address again with the preferred Long Headers view?
>
> Anyway moving the pointer over the from "Name" shows the address in the
> status bar.

OK, at least there is a workaround. Thanks.

Nils